ZTV News Extra - PO Box ZTV News Extra - PO Box

Lady, yer all talk and less boobs. P.O Box is not ya boobs. Show us ya boobs.

Game Grumps: Arin is Mad Game Grumps: Arin is Mad

Y U MAD Dabid Debergerac?

Cartoon Genders Cartoon Genders

This is hilarious! I've acutally thought about this concept before. Mostly when I wanted to do Jessica Rabbit. Cheers --

Konkey Dong Konkey Dong

Fun, but frustrating. Perhaps a power-up would indeed be a good add-on. Or an ability where you can toss one of those lil' dagos. Cheers.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I wanted to like this game but after my first initial tries in which I was very accurately knifed in the head, I totally lost interest. Perhaps if the AI was tweaked (to be 15% easier) and if there were some clearer directions on the controls and level goals it would garner more interest as a game. Cheers.

Color Theory Color Theory

Brilliant.

Overall, I found the game to be quite captivating. I've seen many puzzle games in the portal lately that involve a shifting atmosphere and unlike some of these other submissions, this one proved to be interesting without being unreasonably difficult. Subtlety appears to be the key; Sometimes it appears to me as if certain programmers are under the impression that the harder the game, the higher the overall quality. Not the case, as proved by this fun little ditty indeed.
As well, the music proved to supplement the game suitably with its mellow tones, matching the vivid colors like an appropriate case of Synesthesia.
I may be just imagining things but I did leave my comp. alone for some time ( a few hours) and I think that I may have somehow jumped forward a few levels. I do hope I don't sound unbearably foolish, but I firmly believe that I got from level 25 to 28 by some kind of bug; You may want to check what happens when you leave the program idle on each level for a lengthy bit.
Other than that discrepancy, the game is great fun. Well done then-
Cheers.