ZTV News Extra - PO Box ZTV News Extra - PO Box

Lady, yer all talk and less boobs. P.O Box is not ya boobs. Show us ya boobs.

Game Grumps: Arin is Mad Game Grumps: Arin is Mad

Y U MAD Dabid Debergerac?

Cartoon Genders Cartoon Genders

This is hilarious! I've acutally thought about this concept before. Mostly when I wanted to do Jessica Rabbit. Cheers --

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

Egoraptor much? Jk. However, this does make me wonder what would happen to "the Simpletons" if one of the cast members died unexpectedly or quit b/c of fucking scientology issues (i.e bart).

EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

What a delightfully fun and family-oriented animation. I thought it encouraged strong values and moral fibre in our youth. I especially liked the part where all the children got together despite their religious and ethnic differences at that communal dinner scene. I'm sure that the talent behind this animation are deeply humanitarian and moral members of society. I would just love to sit down and have a hot cocoa with them. Bless you.

emily-youcis responds:

I hope you and yourchildren can have many many hours watching this wholesome cartoon then..... sick fuck

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

HOW DO YOU LIKE DEM APPLES BRUH?

Dead Bart (The Simpsons) Dead Bart (The Simpsons)

Lordy! All sorts of messed up. Laughed alot though.

Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks

My comment is above Almighty Hans' comment. W00T W00T. Indeed, draw hunds and muths.
11th doctor is pfffttttttt.

B4CK 1N MY D4Y B4CK 1N MY D4Y

You laugh, but this will probably happen. The future will be so desperate that you will even consider getting with that titty lady. #kill-iphone-now

But nice little loop, solid animation. Good writing.

Contagious Contagious

Meowmeow meow meow meowmeowmeow meow meowmeow meow